Buttons menu 1.1.0

[en] Menu for phpbb3 (similar to phpbb.com menu) fully adjustable via ACP
[sk] Modifikácia na pridanie plne nastaviteľného menu cez ACP pod headerom

Re: Buttons menu 1.1.0

Postby SteveW1805 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 am

derebo wrote:Hello,

I don't know how but I got it right! Do try to flush cache, and refresh template, and two more items in ACP, that might be the key.

Greetings,

Thank you but I have tried that.

S
SteveW1805
User
User

Postby derebo » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello,

BTW, have you tried revising whether black, blue, orange etc. folder where properly copied into their respective folders. I think I got that wrong with AutoMOD. Just a suggestion.

Greetings,
derebo
User
User

Postby SteveW1805 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 am

derebo wrote:Hello,

BTW, have you tried revising whether black, blue, orange etc. folder where properly copied into their respective folders. I think I got that wrong with AutoMOD. Just a suggestion.

Greetings,

I am not sure how that has a bearing. I did the install manually and also with Automod and both produced poor results.

I had thought that Automod was an excellent tool, but it appears that manual steps are needed over and above Automod. This wasn't clear to me when I first used this, and I corrupted my test forum.

How I wish there was a plug in system similar to that in Wordpress.

At this time I cannot use this mod :-(
SteveW1805
User
User

Postby wetllcorg » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 pm

I would love to install this MOD, but I am having trouble with the download. Should the .rar extension be changed to .zip or something else? I cannot open it. I have tried installing it with AutoMOD, which says .rar files are not allowed. I have tried uploading it directly to my /public_html/phpbb3/store/mods and my /public_html/phpbb3/install. I am not seeing any results with either. In other posts I see references to instructions, but I have not been able to locate those instructions yet. I also googled "open rar files" but all the leads require payments.

Please let me know how to even begin this installation. Thank you.
wetllcorg
User
User

Postby SteveW1805 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:47 am

wetllcorg wrote:I would love to install this MOD, but I am having trouble with the download. Should the .rar extension be changed to .zip or something else? I cannot open it. I have tried installing it with AutoMOD, which says .rar files are not allowed. I have tried uploading it directly to my /public_html/phpbb3/store/mods and my /public_html/phpbb3/install. I am not seeing any results with either. In other posts I see references to instructions, but I have not been able to locate those instructions yet. I also googled "open rar files" but all the leads require payments.

Please let me know how to even begin this installation. Thank you.

I used 7-Zip to extract the rar file:

http://www.7-zip.org/

However, that was the least of my problems - I cannot install this mod nor can I find any support or instructions that work.

I hope that helps and good luck.

S
SteveW1805
User
User

Postby ansysko » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Zdravím nainštaloval som si tento mod je perfektný ale mam problém z logom viď obrázok špekulujem nad tým už dlho a nemôžem na to prísť
je to na ľavej a pravej strane ďakujem
Attachments
screen.png
screen.png (51.41 KiB) Viewed 190 times
ansysko
User
User

Postby ansysko » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:00 am

Tak som to vyriešil stačilo zmazať corner_bottom cely riadok a je to ok
ansysko
User
User

Postby mikeoh » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm using phpBB 3.
I installed successful with this "Buttons Menu 1.1.0.
I can see /adm/style/acp_menu_config.html , but when click "submit", I received this error message:

Not Found
The requested URL /phpbb/adm/style/{U_ACTION} was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

May I know how to fixed it?
mikeoh
User
User

Previous

Return to Buttons menu / Tlačítkové menu