Buttons menu 1.1.0

[en] Menu for phpbb3 (similar to phpbb.com menu) fully adjustable via ACP
[sk] Modifikácia na pridanie plne nastaviteľného menu cez ACP pod headerom

Re: Buttons menu 1.1.0

Postby Kamahl » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm

you are using style with highly modified header. i said i wont give support for each style, so you have to know html and modify it yourself or maybe someone on phpbb.com can halp you
phpbb3 PORTAL MOD :: Articles / Blog MOD :: Highlight topic MOD :: Buttons menu MOD

Ponúkam tieto služby: tvorba vlastných modifikácii, úpravy templatu a MODov podľa vlastnej predstavy, inštalovanie MODov, preklady, kódovanie webu podľa grafického návrhu, úpravy webov a ďalšie. Referencie poskytnem cez icq alebo email.
Kamahl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tobal » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 am

Ok, but i've installed prosilver too and it's the same situation http://www.akumanootaku.com/Foro/portal.php?style=1 But maybe it's making conflict with another mod or because I erased the codes of the forum title.
But well, I'll see what I can do. At least now I know the problem is in the overall_header.html
Thank you.
Tobal
User
User

Postby Hippie459MN » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 pm

I finally got around to installing this and I love it. Only one problem though so far that I can see,

Once I got it set up and what not I decided to move the menu modules to a different locating in the ACP and when I tried to add them again I get this now:
Code: Select all
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 581: include(./../includes/acp/info/acp_menu_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 581: include(./../includes/acp/info/acp_menu_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 581: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/acp/info/acp_menu_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)

I also tried to manually add them back under the .MODS tab but same thing. Any ideas??

I get this right after I click YES to confirm the add module.

Any help would be great so I can configure it again. lol :?
Hippie459MN
User
User

Postby switters » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:46 pm

I am having a problem with the display of buttons. I installed this MOD onto my test forum. I triple-checked the instructions, and all of the file edits are correct and the files are in the right location. Nevertheless, this is what I see:

Any ideas?
switters
User
User

Postby Kamahl » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 pm

refresh your style and purge the cache :)
phpbb3 PORTAL MOD :: Articles / Blog MOD :: Highlight topic MOD :: Buttons menu MOD

Ponúkam tieto služby: tvorba vlastných modifikácii, úpravy templatu a MODov podľa vlastnej predstavy, inštalovanie MODov, preklady, kódovanie webu podľa grafického návrhu, úpravy webov a ďalšie. Referencie poskytnem cez icq alebo email.
Kamahl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby switters » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Thank you Kamahl. I did purge the cache and refresh the template. That didn't help. I went back into the ACP>.Mods>Buttons Menu>Configuration panel and decided to deactivate and then reactivate the mod by choosing "no" under "Enable the Buttons menu", and then going back and choosing "yes" to re-enable it.

However, after choosing "no" and clicking "submit", and then going to "board index", this is what I now see:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/balanc10/public_html/testforum/cache/tpl_prosilver_overall_header.html.php on line 169

If you go here, you can see what I mean.
switters
User
User

Postby Kamahl » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 pm

you did something wrong. upload your backed up header and edit him according to instructions and purge the cache

Kamahl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Culprit » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 am

I found simple problem but could be growing
Buttons_menu.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Culprit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Buttons menu 1.1.0_CZ

Postby spreyeers » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

Fully translated into Czech
Plně přeloženo do českého jazyka
MOD Download:
Buttons menu 1.1.0_CZ_phpBB3.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
V případě potřeby mě kontaktujte přes Soukromou zprávu...
If necessary, please contact me via private message ...
spreyeers
User
User

Postby dragonfly28 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi,

Im loving this MOD.
But unfortunately the links wont open in a new window for me. Even if that option is set.
Any idea what could be the cause of this ?

(for now i have a work around to opens the page inside a frame in a local page)
dragonfly28
User
User

PreviousNext

Return to Buttons menu / Tlačítkové menu